Friday, December 19, 2008

Creed from the TV show, The Office




Creed Bratton is the quality assurance officer at the Scranton branch Dunder Mifflin.

Creed is played by an actor with the name of….. Creed Bratton

Creed doesn not have any speaking lines in season one, but he does appear as an extra in several episodes.

The real Creed was a member of the Grass Roots, a popular 60’s rock band.


Some funny Creed quotes:

“Creed Bratton has never declared bankruptcy. When Creed Bratton gets in trouble, he transfers his debt to William Charles Schneider.”

(William Charles Schneider was the actor’s name at birth)


“I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.”

"The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive…like I did when I was a homeless man."

“I run a small fake ID company from my car with a laminating machine that I swiped from the sheriff's station.”

No comments:

Post a Comment